Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Gundabad Ogre 3 - Shadow and Flame Conversion



I really enjoy the ogres that Forge World made. As usual I wanted something a little different in addition to the poses that were offered. I remembered the scene from the movie with the rather iconic two handed crushing blow and I wanted to go for that look, and to thin him up a bit so he looked even more different. I got in touch with Dave over at Shadow and Flame and he got to work for me. Here is a shot from along the way, an the finished product.



After my much too long sabbatical I got to painting it. To set him further apart from the other two I switched up the skin tone a bit, added more cuts and scars, and lightened up the club. I have one more conversion I'm waiting on and then I'll have a group shot of them. Here he is:





As always, thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment