Monday, April 25, 2016

Birch Tree Giant Conversion

I have had these for a while. On the old Majestic Bear Miniatures site (now Flame of Shadow and Flame) there was a step-by-step process for converting the Birch and Linden Tree giants into more action, or as I like to call it, bringing-the-pain-to-Orthanc poses. Its a detailed guide to the conversion which I modified a bit. Here is the process I used. Its a bit complicated so read slowly and a few times to make sure you understand it before attempting:

Step 1. Buy a tree giant from Shadow and Flame
Step 2. Make Dave do the conversion.

I think mine turned out pretty good. It took me all weekend to paint it, but that was in between running, mowing, raking, chainsawing, weedeating, more raking, chainsawing, and a general mess of other crap I would rather not have been doing. Oh well. As my dad always says "If ifs and buts were berries and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas". No I don't know what it means either.

Here is the ent;








No comments:

Post a Comment