Sunday, August 28, 2016

Thorin's Company - Bombur EFGT

These minis are so fun. I can't believe its taken me this long to get around to painting them. Its nice because each dwarf is so different that they do not feel repetitious to paint. That combined with sneaking in other miniatures as well, always keeps it fresh. Here is Bombur:



I continue to hack up pieces of goblin town scenery for the bases. Its work's well. I have also finished Gimli and Dori and those posts will be coming up soon. I finished my The Unexpected Journey model for August ( on time, I know, weird), and that will go up here soon. Other than that I did my first ever relatively significant conversion, and I have some other odds and ends floating around.  All in all, the painting life is currently a good one. 

I am way behind on posts so look for some to come out daily this week (hopefully).



No comments:

Post a Comment