Saturday, April 11, 2015

Rohan Outrider

Finished this dude up yesterday. I am in the process of trying to paint all the odds and ends lying around on my painting table.  This outrider was one of them.

This is actually the second-ish time I painted this one, as this miniature was the foundation of a conversion that Dave Fredericks of Shadow and Flame did for me. You can find it HERE.



Whats next. Let's see, I have a mounted Khamul the Easterling, the foot version was entered in a painting challenge, two more Rohan Royal Guard, and that damned Rivendell knight.  I also have my command pieces I need to paint for the April painting challenege on OR.

After that its a repiant campaign. I have 23 warriors of Rohan I painted over ten years ago. At the time I hardly knew which side of the paint brush to use. I would like to get them up to the standard of what I have produced lately. My hope would be to repaint one a day. Yeah right. We will see. There are tree stands to build, fish to catch, and guns to shoot all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment